Please visit my new website...

Although this blog is still live please see my website MPDesignerDecorator.co.uk for all my recent updates.

Thank you very much
Michelle
5th November 2009

WELCOME TO KIDS CANVASES

Capturing children's imagination onto canvas can be magical and exciting. Just like when you begin a new story book....anything is possible!
I can paint anything onto canvas...well known children's characters or my own creation. As i create these by hand no two canvases are identical...offering something unique and original to each client.

If you wish to contact me please phone me on 07590257822 or email me at KidsCanvases@yahoo.com

Please view my blog archive below to see the canvases i have created up to now.....

About Me

My photo
(February 2009) Hi, I'm Michelle. About eight months ago i set up my business KIDzROOMz, decorating children's bedrooms by hand in any design. Just before christmas i was approached and asked if i could create a canvas for a ten year old girl. I was then asked if i could create a set of three canvases for a baby's nursery. And from that i decided to create Kids Canvases and here i am!

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Mickey and the giraffe

Painted for a little boy who loves Mickey mouse and giraffe's



1 comment:

  1. wow, these look brilliant, good luck for July 11th hope all goes well at the arts festival.
    best wishes
    pep

    ReplyDelete